Monday, January 02, 2006

Holiday Cheer From Animazing!

Season's Greetings, everyone!

I had an awesome holiday-- catching up with all my good friends over the Christmas/New Year break.

I had to spend a lot of time upstairs with my parents, but- Good News- they got a HDTV for Christmas, so I was able to watch "The Elf Who Thought Christmas Was For Suckers" - the picture was so clear, you could practically see the fingerprints on the Japanese puppets!

Then, unfortunately, I was taken to visit my sickly Aunt Maggie in the hospital. I felt really sad. Luckily there was a TV in her room, and I was able to catch "The Christmas That Almost Went AWOL".

We had to go for a hayride, but I was able to bring along an early Christmas present for myself-a portable DVD player, and watch "The Bug-Eyed Fleabag's Christmas Carol". God bless us; every one!

There was a big party at my younger brother's apartment, with drinking and girls. I was invited to come along, and I did!
There was a cute girl there, and I almost got her phone number. Next time, I'll ask.
I had a hunch going in that I was going to get lucky, and boy, did I ever! The new computer-animated "SantaBot 4000: X-mas X-Treme" was on. The people at the party didn't mind that I turned the TV on, in fact, it was a hit! (they laughed in the wrong places though. Cretins.)
I might not have a cute girl's phone number, but I'll never forget how the realization of the True Meaning Of Christmas brought UltiKillBot37 to his knees.

So, all in all, I watched over 30 hours of Christmas cartoons this year.

If that isn't "RANKIN" high on a list of toons, you can kiss my "BASS"!

Just kidding, folks! All the best for 2006!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger toonsmith said...

Sounds like you had a great holiday!!

By any chance did you catch this year's airing of "Chunky Chipmunk's Christmas Caper" or "The Little Town Full of People Who Couldn't Care Less About Christmas"? My holiday's not complete without either of these classics. YBC ran them back-to-back starting at 2 am on the 23rd!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Animazing! said...

Hi, Toonsmith!
I never saw either of those, but I can only assume that they're fantastic!
There's something about adding a Christmas message to what would otherwise be a cynical, dismal, shoddily animated property that automatically makes it a heartwarming classic.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous toonsmith said...

I couldn't agree more.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home