Monday, January 02, 2006

Holiday Cheer From Animazing!

Season's Greetings, everyone!

I had an awesome holiday-- catching up with all my good friends over the Christmas/New Year break.

I had to spend a lot of time upstairs with my parents, but- Good News- they got a HDTV for Christmas, so I was able to watch "The Elf Who Thought Christmas Was For Suckers" - the picture was so clear, you could practically see the fingerprints on the Japanese puppets!

Then, unfortunately, I was taken to visit my sickly Aunt Maggie in the hospital. I felt really sad. Luckily there was a TV in her room, and I was able to catch "The Christmas That Almost Went AWOL".

We had to go for a hayride, but I was able to bring along an early Christmas present for myself-a portable DVD player, and watch "The Bug-Eyed Fleabag's Christmas Carol". God bless us; every one!

There was a big party at my younger brother's apartment, with drinking and girls. I was invited to come along, and I did!
There was a cute girl there, and I almost got her phone number. Next time, I'll ask.
I had a hunch going in that I was going to get lucky, and boy, did I ever! The new computer-animated "SantaBot 4000: X-mas X-Treme" was on. The people at the party didn't mind that I turned the TV on, in fact, it was a hit! (they laughed in the wrong places though. Cretins.)
I might not have a cute girl's phone number, but I'll never forget how the realization of the True Meaning Of Christmas brought UltiKillBot37 to his knees.

So, all in all, I watched over 30 hours of Christmas cartoons this year.

If that isn't "RANKIN" high on a list of toons, you can kiss my "BASS"!

Just kidding, folks! All the best for 2006!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Animazing! said...

Hi, Toonsmith!
I never saw either of those, but I can only assume that they're fantastic!
There's something about adding a Christmas message to what would otherwise be a cynical, dismal, shoddily animated property that automatically makes it a heartwarming classic.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home